NCT 127 2nd Tour – Neo City : Jakarta – The Link
Finally, NCT127 is bringing their ‘NEO CITY : THE LINK’ tour to Jakarta.
Jakarta, Indonesia – Dyandra Global Edutainment is announced to host NCT 127’s solo concert on November 5, 2022, at Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE) BSD, Tangerang, Indonesia. The show is part of the boyband’s ‘NEO CITY – THE LINK’ second world tour, which initially began in South Korea in December last year.
After Japan, Singapore, and the Philippines, Indonesia and Bangkok will be their next destination in Asia for the tour. This news is confirmed from NCT 127’s Instagram post that after their Los Angeles, Newark, and Latin America show, Jakarta will be the next stop for NCT 127 2ND TOUR ‘NEO CITY : JAKARTA – THE LINK’.
NCT 127’s Jakarta tour concert will also be fully supported by two big names which appointed the nine-membered group as their brand ambassadors, namely the leading Indonesia leading omnichannel commerce and lifestyle platform Blibli and CLICK as a new toothpaste brand in Indonesia.
Long-established SM Entertainment as artist management and Dream Maker Entertainment as NCT 127 2ND TOUR ‘NEO CITY : JAKARTA – THE LINK’ tour producer will certainly make an epic show, as we all know from their previous artist and show in Indonesia. Thus, this much-anticipated concert will be forever remembered by Indonesian NCTzens.
NCT 127 currently consists of Moon Tae-il, Johnny Suh, Lee Tae-yong, Yuta Nakamoto, Kim Dong-young (Doyoung), Jeong Yun-o (Jaehyun), Kim Jung-woo, Mark Lee, and Lee Dong-hyuck (Haechan). The name NCT is an abbreviation of Neo Culture Technology, while the number 127 is the longitude of the city of Seoul.
Their third and most recent album ‘Sticker’ became the best-selling K-Pop album in 2021, having sold a whopping 3.58 million copies last year. The album has also added another checklist of NCT 127’s achievements by being one of the longest-charting K-Pop artists on the Billboard 200. After making an impressive debut at No. 3, ‘Sticker’ has successfully remained on the chart every week since.
In 2022, the group continued to make history by landing their very first Daesang (Grand Prize) for Artist of the Year at the 31st Seoul Music Awards.
Details on ticket sales and further information will soon be announced by Dyandra Global Edutainment at www.dyandraglobal.com or Instagram at @dyandraglobal and @bliblidotcom.
By purchasing a ticket for NCT 127 2ND TOUR ‘NEO CITY : JAKARTA – THE LINK’, the Event’s Attendee has agreed to all applicable Terms and Conditions.
- Available category and where to buy, as follow;
CAT 1 A – B (Standing)
CAT 1 C – D (Standing)
CAT 2 (Seated)
CAT 3 (Standing)
CAT 4 (Seated)
CAT 5 A – B (Seated)
- All Prices include 15% government tax and exclude ticketing platform fee of 2%
- Purchased tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, or cancelled.
- 1 (one) account can only purchase a maximum of 4 (four) tickets.
- Tickets are only valid if they are purchased following the procedure that has been determined by the online purchase through electronic/online transactions on the Promoter’s official website or ticket box appointed by the Promoter (authorized ticket box). Otherwise you will not be able to verify if the e-voucher is an authorized or unauthorized copy.
- A seat number will be assigned to you automatically based on the best available seat.
- Each e-voucher has a unique barcode, and is only valid for one person. e-voucher with unique barcodes that have been previously used cannot be used again. Multiple copies of this (one) e-voucher will not be allow for multiple entries to the event.
- Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal license to attend the NCT 127 2ND TOUR ‘NEO CITY : JAKARTA – THE LINK’ concert. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to your personal data collection and usage.
- e-voucher must be redeemed with wristband during the redemption period.
- e-voucher redemption information as follow:
November 4th, 2022 SHOW
Date : November 2nd – 3rd, 2022
Venue : ICE, BSD City Hall 8
Time : 11 am – 7 pm
Date : November 4th, 2022
Venue : ICE, BSD City (Ticket Box)
Time : 10 am – finished
November 5th, 20022 SHOW
Date : November 2nd – 3rd, 2022
Venue : ICE, BSD City Hall 10
Time : 11 am – 7 pm (finished)
Date : November 5th, 2022
Venue : ICE, BSD City (Ticket Box)
Time : 7 am – finished
The Organizer will give an official announcement if there is any change in the redemption schedule
- It is recommended to exchange the e-voucher beforehand to avoid the queue on the day of the concert.
- Ticket/ wristband exchange requirement:
- Printed e-voucher
- Original National Identification Card/ Driver’s License/ Passport/ Student Card that is still valid (name on ID must be the same with the one written in the e-voucher)
- If the exchange is represented:
- Printed e-voucher.
- Letter of Attorney signed on a IDR 10.000 (Materai) stamp by the person that you are representing.
- A copy of National Identification Card whose name is written on the e-voucher.
- No replacement wristband will be issued under any circumstances if lost & damaged for any other reason. Promoters are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged wristband(s).
- Tickets purchased at blibli.com cannot be used for commercial purposes (gifts, contests or sweepstakes). If tickets sold or used are not in accordance with existing regulations, they can be canceled no refunds will be issued, ticket holders will be refused entry into the event area, without exception.
- The Organizer has the right to change or add terms in the Terms & Conditions without prior notification.
HEALTH PROTOCOL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All Event Attendees are required to check-in through the PeduliLindungi’s app. If the Check-In results show you are in an unhealthy condition, then you are not allowed to enter the event area without a refund.
- All Event Attendees must receive complete vaccinations as recommended by the Government as stated in the Surat Edaran Gugus Tugas Penanganan Covid-19 20/2022 (SE). Especially for viewers aged 18 years and over, they must have received the Booster Vaccine.
- If unable to check-in through the PeduliLindungi’s app then Event Attendees are required to bring a printed vaccination certificate or vaccination card in accordance to the terms and conditions.
- For Event Attendees who have been declared medically incapable of being vaccinated (with comorbidities), they must bring a doctor’s certificate stating their medical condition and inability to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
- All Event Attendees are required to bring an official Identity Card.
- All Event Attendees are required to take a temperature check that will be carried out before entering the event area. If the body temperature is above normal (> 37.5°C), the Organizer cannot allow you to enter the event venue.
- The use of masks is mandatory without exception in all event venues and throughout the event. Please only use medical masks (not material masks and/or cloth masks).
- The Organizer will apply additional regulations in the future regarding the health protocol in accordance with the provisions imposed by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia.
Regulations for Event Attendees who come from abroad, are as follows:
- You are required to bring a printed Complete Vaccine Certificate and/or Vaccine Card showing that you have received Vaccines Booster.
- You are required to bring an official Identity Card with the name as stated on the Vaccine Certificate or related certificate. Please all documents have been translated into English.
- Link International Travelers
- National Identification Card or Kartu Tanda Penduduk (KTP) for Indonesian citizens, Driving License, Passport, Student Card, and Basic Resident Registration Card are valid forms of photo ID.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and no children under the age of 6 are permitted in the festival standing zone.
- Children under 3 years old will not be admitted into the performance venue.
SPECIAL NEEDS SERVICE (WHEELCHAIR)
- Only CAT 3 tickets can be accessed by Event Attendees with special needs using wheelchairs (limited space).
Event Attendees who have special needs using wheelchairs can contact the organizers via firstname.lastname@example.org by attaching a doctor’s certificate and submit it at the Helpdesk on the concert day for further assistance.
- Please keep in mind that re-entry is not allowed to the concert grounds in general once you enter the secured area of the venue, you will not be able to leave and enter again, regardless of which type of ticket you have purchased.
CONCERT LINES GUIDELINES
- Waiting in line overnight is not permitted.
- Please be friendly and respectful to others in line.
- Organizer/promoter reserves the right to take action to prohibit entry to the venue or exchange the E-voucher for actual ticket/wristband on the e-voucher with barcode that has been used previously by others.
- Organizer/Promoter reserves the right to process and litigate in accordance with Indonesia regulations either in civil criminal proceedings against people who get tickets in ways that are not valid, including but not limited to counterfeiting or copying a valid ticket or get a ticket in a way that do not match those specified by the organizer/Promoter as in item (a) of this provision.
- Organizer/Promoter is not responsible for any negligence that resulted E-voucher/ wristband is misplaced or lost (or in the mastery of others’ hands) and is used to enter the venue by others.
- Purchaser hereby agree to release the organizer/promoter from legal claims through the courts or any means permitted by law in the event of cancellation of a concert that was made unilaterally by the artist or the government or others causes beyond the capacity and will of the organizer.
- If the event is cancelled, the tickets will be refunded in accordance with the provisions of the promoter. The cost of convenience fee (charged to the buyer with a credit card) will not be refunded.
- The event organizer has the right to prohibit visitors from entering the event location if visitors do not have a valid ticket.
- Organizer is entitled to remove the audience from the venue event if it is deemed necessary for safety, for the convenience of other audiences, and to ensure the integrity of the event.
- Event attendees must wear wristbands at all time on the venue. Those who lose their wristband for any reason will not be allowed entry into the event.
- Event attendees within the event (inside) that are not in possession of a valid wristband, will be removed from the concert area with no exception.
- In certain circumstances some areas within the venue may become restricted.
- The organizers, promoters, and artists are not liable for any compensation and/or cancellation charges for travel expenses resulting from the event being cancelled or postponed.
- Event attendees who are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner, and guests who refuse to obey instructions/warnings from event staff will be removed from the Event immediately. No refunds will be given.
- Any attempt to enter the event without a valid ticket or valid credentials will result in the immediate removal from event grounds. In certain cases, we will contact police and press charges against the violators.
- The event operators, organizers, promoters, and artists cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged possessions or accidents resulting in injury occurring anywhere in the venue during the event regardless of fault or reason.
- The Organizer/Promoter will refuse entry to guests who are severely intoxicated, clearly affected by drugs or deemed un t for entry. Anyone found carrying these items will be reported to the police immediately. No refunds will be given. Guests found to possess illegal substances, weapons and/or other prohibited items will also be refused entry.
- The organizer will not use or disclose guests’ personal information collected at the time of ticket purchase without consent.
- Event attendees who are removed or exit from the venue for any reasons will be banned from entering the event.
- The event is intended to be a friendly and enjoyable event.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the layout and the seating of the audience in the event location at any time.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- NO outside food and drinks allowed in the venue.
- NO profesional and semi-professional/SLR/DSLR camera. Recording and transmission at concerts is generally prohibited. Cameras with removable lenses, video cameras, recording devices, and action cam are prohibited. No flash photography.
- NO selling inside the location of the event.
- NO unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling or giveaways without prior approval from promoter/organizer.
- NO weapons of any kind
- NO paint of any kind including paint markers and spray paint
- NO fireworks
- NO illegal substance
- NO illegal drugs or substances or drug paraphernalia
- NO official medicines, unless you can show a doctor’s prescription. Carrying products that are harmful to human health is prohibited.
- NO large chains.
- NO laser pointers.
- NO flags or totems with metal or wood pieces.
- NO large umbrellas.
- NO unsealed sanitary products
- NO pets.
- NO big Fan.
- NO carrying a corkscrew or bottle opener.
- NO backpack, travel luggage, and others bag that may exceed 20 cm x 30 cm. There will be no lockers at the venue.
- NO glass bottles are allowed.
- NO tripod for cameras.
- NO projectiles or explosives.
- NO knives or sharp objects.
- NO flammable products or aerosol cans.
- NO open fires.
- NO water guns or air guns.
- NO chairs.
- NO drones and/or other similar flying apparatus.
- NO sleeping bags.
- NO smoking, vaping and electronic cigarettes in concert area.
- NO item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd and/or inflict damage to people and goods in the sole discretion of Event Staff.
- For safety reasons, Organizer/Promoter reserves the right to, without any prior notice or compensation to You: postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the Event; provisionally keep visitors on the event site at the end of the event; totally or partially vacate the event site; and deny access to the event site regardless of the possession of a valid entry ticket.
- The Organizer/Promoter disclaims all responsibility from losses or damages to vehicles parked on or near the Event.
- The Organizer or Promoter is not responsible for losses or damage to any vehicle towed from the event site.
- Your safety and security are important to us. You understand that you and your property may be subject to a reasonable search upon entry to the event. If you refuse to participate in these security measures, we may deny you entry. We also reserve the right to ask you to leave the event if your behavior causes us concern for the safety or security of event attendees. If we deny you entry or require you to leave, you will not receive a refund.
- All attendees are subject to being searched prior to entry into the event, including members of the media. By requesting entry into the event, all attendees shall be subject to a thorough airport-style pat down search, including emptying pockets and bags, and having your items examined. Electronic drug detector and K-9 search will be used. Event organizer shall, at all times, reserve the right to either deny any person entry into or to eject any person from the event, who in the sole and absolute discretion of event organizer is in violation of event rules, which rules may be updated from time to time, with or without notice.
- Promoter/Organizer and its affiliations/association reserves the right to film, record, and/or photograph the visitor, participant or wristband holder’s image, likeness, action, and/or statement of this event for television, moving picture, webcast and/or other public broadcast in any medium for any purpose. Any visitor, participant and/or wristband holder of this event hereby fully releases and discharges Promoter/Organizer (including its employees and subsidiaries) and its affiliations/association from any rights, claims, damages, losses, liabilities, fines and causes of action whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from the filming, recording and/or photography of this event.
Please don’t throw things, especially hard objects on stage because it would harm the artist(s) and enjoy the concert!